Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Scene 01


| Still under progress |

I'm trying to figure out what to present in a gaming related art portfolio, especially, if you have to show what you can do in just a couple of images (and only in 2D). The above picture is for a game my boyfriend has been designing on and off and I've promised to do some art for it. I still need to solve some things with the light and colours and how to make scenes seem more alive in this style (add dirt and things flying around, I guess :-s).

And apparently I'm writing in English again.

2 comments:

  1. Tykkään hirveesti tällasesta tyylistä, muikeen näkönen peli tulossa :D Tässä on hirveen kiinnostava tunnelma.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jee, kiitos! :D Pitäisi vielä hioa tuota ja tehdä muitakin ympäristöjä. Tarkoitus olisi tosiaan, että tuo kanjoni/maanrepeämä jatkuisi kauas alas ja sinne olisi tarkoitus suunnata! :D

      Delete