Thursday, January 29, 2015

New Business Cards


| Until the next ones | 

I decided to make some new business cards quick for an event. Although I ended up not making it to the place itself, I somewhat like the design even if it is a bit spa-like with the palm tree on the logo and all. The picture is one from the heap I took on a cruise in Miami and even if it might not read graphic designer visually straight away, it is fairly clean in design and I feel that it represents the look I strive for at the moment (maybe less palm trees, though). The paper could be thicker and more glossy and the printer is a character (sometimes I get smooth colours, sometimes I get porridge), but I think I'll use these until I get another spur of enthusiasm with business card designs. Oh, and these took about two hours to make (with printing and cutting).

No comments:

Post a Comment